Hyderabad – “Best heritage city of India” ( Declared by Government Of India in 2012)
Historical destination houses world’s tallest monolithic Buddha statue, World’s largest film studio complex and world’s biggest snow theme park. Birth place of Biriyani and Kohinoor and Hope diamonds, Hyderabad still attracts millions of tourists for its historical sites and theme parks.
- Archaeologists excavating near the Hyderabad city have unearthed Iron Age sites that can be dated to 500 BCE
- The area around Hyderabad was ruled by the Mauryan Empire in the third century B.C during the reign of Ashoka the Great.
- The city of Hyderabad was founded by the Qutb Shahi sultan Muhammad Quli Qutb Shah in 1591 CE. It was built around the Charminar
- After a brief period of Mughal rule, the first Nizam of Hyderabad conquered the city in 1724. In 1948, the Indian Army invaded and annexed Hyderabad State, and the Nizam was forced to surrender.
- In 2014, the state of Telangana was carved out from Andhra Pradesh and Hyderabad became it’s new capital.
- Visit Charminar, Buddha statue in Hussain Sagar lake( world’s tallest monolithic Buddha statue) and Salar Jung museum (one of the largest one-man-collections in the world )
- Visit Ramoji film city (World’s largest film studio complex )or Snow world (world’s biggest snow theme park)
- Enjoy Biriyani ( it was originated in Hyderabad) or Irani chai (tea)
- Visit Sudhas car museum
- Visit Prasad imax(world’s largest screen)
How to reach there
Hyderabad Airport is about 8 km away from the city center and is accessible with various transportation facilities. You can get direct and in-direct flights to various destinations from this airport. International flights connect this city with Middle East countries. National and international airlines provide regular services.
This city consists of three main junctions. Hyderabad Railway Station, Secunderabad Railway Station and Kachiguda Railway Station are the three important points to board trains for different locations. You can get trains to different location including Mumbai, Chennai, Bangalore, Delhi, Thiruananthapuram and Pune.
Hyderabad is well connected with cities like Bangalore (570 km), Mumbai (705), Aurangabad(562 km), Chennai (627 km), Hampi (377 km) and Tirupati (555 km) via good road network.
- Nagarjuna Sagar (166kms away)
- Warangal (149 kms away)
- Bidar (116kms away)
- Ammapalli temple(30kms away)
- Medak fort (90kms away)
Some hotels with Room tariff less than Rs.5000/-
Hampshire Plaza https://www.hampshireplaza.com/en-us
Best Western http://www.bestwesternashoka.com/
Hotel Mahaveer https://www.hotelmahaveer.in/
Tabla Pride http://www.tablapridehotels.com/
#Tourbeetle #Softwarefortouroperators #toursoftware #CRMfortouroeprators #leadmanagerfortouroperators #Hyderabad