Transform this slow down into opportunity by changing your tour operation business for future ready
Sookshmatech Tour operators 1
The most affected industry in the globe will be tourism as the whole world is fighting against corona virus. Almost all kinds of public travel are banned / restricted around the world. What we can do in this time is to avoid maximum contact with others or stay at home. This will be the best thing to do for the fast recovery from this epidemic.
So here I am trying to share some of my ideas for tour operators to transform this slow down into opportunity by changing your tour operation business for future ready
1. Develop your business to other destinations by improving your familiarity with other destinations and agents
2. Leverage the power of web, search engine and social media to bring more business
3. Increase credibility of your brand by improving the user experience of web and other credentials
4. Improve your customer experience by fine tuning/re engineering existing tour operation business process and do process automaton
5. Increase your sales by understanding customers travel priorities by implementing lead management system
1 comment on “Transform this slow down into opportunity by changing your tour operation business for future ready”
Domestic travel will recover. Especially Kerala will be a preferred destination once domestic airlines and transportation restores in India. People would prefer remote and secluded resorts and stays which have good hygiene facilities installed.