Udaipur -most romantic place in Indian sub-continent
Udaipur is known as the “City of Lakes”. It is the historic capital of the kingdom of Mewar and sometimes referred to as “White city of India”.
- The remains of ~4000 year-old civilization have been excavated at “Dhoolkot”
- The Ahar River bank was inhabited by men in about 2000 B.C.
- Udaipur was founded in 1559, by Maharana Udai Singh II
- Visit Udaypur city palace
- Visit lake palace
- Visit Udaipur Solar observatory
- Saheliyon ki Bari garden
- Jagdish Temple visit
- Vintage and Classic Car Collection Museum Tours
- How to reach there
- Maharana Pratap Airport,is a small domestic airport situated in a satellite town about 20 kilometres from Udaipur. Daily flights connect Udaipur with Jaipur, Mumbai, Delhi, Chennai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Surat and Varanasi .
- Udaipur City railway station and Rana Pratap Nagar railway station are two railway stations in Udaipur. Through them, Udaipur has direct train connectivity on the broad gauge network to most of the major cities in Rajasthan and the rest of India such as Mysuru, Khajuraho, Alwar, Jaipur, Kota, Chittorgarh, Ajmer, Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Ratlam, Indore, Ujjain, Mumbai, Surat, Vadodara, Gwalior and Agra and a broad gauge conversion is going on to Ahmedabad
- The city lies on the intersection point of East West Corridor, Golden Quadrilateral, National Highway (NH) 76 and National Highway (NH) 8, midway between Delhi and Mumbai, located around 700 kilometres from either city
- Some hotels in Udaipur with tariff less than Rs.5000/-
- Bhairavgarh By Zennia | Luxury Resort In Udaipur http://www.bhairavgarh.com/
- Anjani Hotel https://anjani-hotel.business.site/
- Valley View by Traavista http://www.valleyviewudaipur.com/
- Shree Jagdish Mahal Heritage Hotel https://www.shreejagdishmahal.in/
- Hotel Jaisingh Garh By Innovating Hospitality http://innovatinghospitality.com/hotel-jaisingh-garh/
- #CRMfortouroperators#leadmanagerfortouroperators#Softwarefortouroperators#Tourbeetle #Udaipur