Sydney- the emarald city with iconic climbable bridge
Sydney is best known for its harbourfront Sydney Opera House, with a distinctive sail-like design. Massive Darling Harbour and the smaller Circular Quay port are hubs of waterside life, with the arched Harbour Bridge and esteemed Royal Botanic Garden nearby. Sydney Tower’s outdoor platform, the Skywalk, offers 360-degree views of the city and suburbs.
- The History of Sydney begins in prehistoric times with the occupation of the district by Australian Aborigines ( they lived in and around Sydney for at least 30,000 years. )
- The modern history of the city began with the arrival of a First Fleet of British ships in 1788
- From 1788 to 1900 Sydney was the capital of the British colony of New South Wales
- In 1851. Large numbers of immigrant miners poured into Sydney making it a big city
- Visit Opera house
- Climb Sydney Harbour bridge
- Visit the iconic Paddy’s Markets
- Relax at Bondi beach
- Visit Royal Botanical gardens
How to reach there
Sydney Kingsford Smith International Airport is the busiest international airport of Australia. It is well connected with the major cities of the world. The airport is also very well linked with the other international as well as domestic airports in Australia.
Private as well as government run buses link Sydney, New South Wales to other parts of the country and most of these buses arrive at Sydney Coach Terminal. All buses and coaches are equipped with safety and comfort features to make your travel as convenient as possible.
Sydney is well connected by rail to Canberra, Melbourne, Brisbane and Adelaide. There are railway links (Ghan and Indian-Pacific) between New South Wales and Perth, Alice Springs and Adelaide as well.
- Blue mountains (62.4 kms away)
- Royal National Park ( 36 kms away)
- Ku-ring-gai Park ( 23 kms away)
- Mermaid pools (100kms away)
- Kangaroo Valley ( 159 kms away)
Some hotels in Sydney with room tariff less than Rs.5000/- per night
Sydney Central YHA https://www.yha.com.au/…/sydney-central-backpackers…/
Sydney Central Innhttp://www.sydneycentralinn.com.au/
Mount Batten Hotel http://www.sydneycityhostels.com.au/
The George Street Hotel http://www.thegeorge.com.au/
The Village Broadway http://www.thevillagehostels.com.au/
#Tourbeetle #Softwarefortouroperators #Sydney #TouristdestinationsinAustralia #toursoftware